About the program
The Master of Software Testing + BA + ISTQB Training program deals with Software Development Testing Methodologies and assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing, and documenting requirements.
Business analysis works across all levels of an organization and identifies business needs and determines solutions to business problems. Business analysis may be involved in everything from defining strategy, to creating the enterprise architecture, to taking a leadership role by defining the goals and requirements for programs and projects or supporting continuous improvement in its technology and processes.
The goal of the training program is to help you become a successful QA tester and business analyst for the IT market and succeed in passing the Foundation Level Agile tester certification exam, which will make you certified. This training program will include an introduction to software testing, the software development life cycle, types of testing, test cases, test strategy and execution, agile software testing, SQL, JIRA, and database/SQL etc. It will also include roles like business analyst, stakeholder, and project manager as well as requirements, etc.
Testing Environment: Candidate practice on the platform provided by Infotek Solutions Inc.
This course does not assume any prior IT experience. A strong desire to learn QA Manual Testing is required.
What will you learn?
- How to evaluate and assess the specifications of the system.
- How to analyze the results and carry out manual or automated test cases.
- How to examine the product code in according to the specifications.
- How to track testing phases and defects.
- How to report errors and bugs to the development team.
- Helping with issues.
- How to test before or after the release or implementation of testing.
- Throughout the software development process, work with different teams to make sure the quality is good.
- Determining the automation test cases and selecting them.
- Documenting the automation test strategy and utilizing various designs
- Developing a test automation plan and obtaining approval
- The process of setting up the Selenium Test Environment (STE)
- Using an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to participate in the setup of the Selenium environment.
- Automating a framework's design
- Implementing it in accordance with the project's structure.
- Interacting with customers and clients to resolve their various problems and keep them informed.
- You will learn how to create a comprehensive business analysis that outlines a company's issues, opportunities, and potential solutions.
- You will learn how to define business requirements and communicate them to stakeholders.
- Likewise, you will learn how to work with databases, the cloud and other technologies.
- You will learn how to evaluate and analyze a company's current business procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- You will learn how to analyze recent IT innovations and up-to-date business processes.
Responsibilities of a QA Tester
- Evaluating technical design documents and quality specifications in order to provide timely and significant feedback.
- Creating test cases and plans that are thorough, comprehensive, and well-organized.
- Planning, prioritizing, estimating, and coordinating activities related to quality testing.
- Utilizing open-source software to create, and run automation scripts.
- When bugs are fixed, thoroughly test them in regression.
- Monitor metrics for quality assurance, such as open defect counts and defect densities.
- Keep up with the latest testing strategies and tools.
Responsibilities of Business Analyst
- Creating a comprehensive business analysis that outlines a company's issues, opportunities, and potential solutions.
- Defining business requirements and communicating them to stakeholders.
- A skill for working with databases, cloud, and other technologies.
- Evaluating and analyzing a company's current business procedures and identifying areas for improvement.
- Examining recent IT innovations and up-to-date business processes for the purpose of modernizing systems.
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Mail us : email@example.com
What will you learn (Course layout)
Module 1: Fundamentals of Software Testing
- 1.1 Software Development Life Cycle in waterfall
- 1.2 V-model and agile environment
- 1.3 Different types of testing techniques and methodologies
- 1.4 Review SRS
- 1.5 BRS
- 1.6 FRS documents
- 1.7 Write checklist
- 1.8 prepare test plan
- 1.9 write test cases
Module 2: Business analyst core principles
- 2.1 Overview of Business Analysis
- 2.2 Overview of a company/corporate
- 2.3 Overview of a project
- 2.4 Basic Project management principles review
- 2.5 What is Business Analysis
- 2.6 General Phases of IT Project
- 2.7 Types of Requirements
- 2.8 SDLC Methodologies
- 2.9 Important BA Templates
Module 3: Project management principles, Agile practice for QA/BA
- 3.1 Database Development
- 3.2 SQL
- 3.3 and Backend TestingAgile manifesto and its types
- 3.4 Principles of agile testing
- 3.5 Different Agile methodologies: Scrum
- 3.6 Kanban
- 3.7 XP
- 3.8 Agile Roles and Meetings
- 3.9 Agile Unit testing
- 3.10 Agile Test driven development
Module 4: Jira: Issue and Project Tracking Software Tool
- 4.1 Installation of JIRA in cloud.
- 4.2 Create projects
- 4.3 set workflow and assign users to projects.
- 4.4 Manage issues(story
- 4.5 test case
- 4.6 tasks
- 4.7 defects) through version
- 4.8 epics and sprints.
- 4.9 Create test cases
- 4.10 add steps
- 4.11 form traceability matrix
- 4.12 execute and close
- 4.13 Manage defects using defect life cycle.
- 4.14 Manage your dashboard with different gadgets.
- 4.15 Understand different reports.
- 4.16 Use JIRA Query Language (JQL) to search for issues in JIRA
- 4.17 Know jira administrators.
Module 5: Database Development, SQL and Backend Testing
- 5.1 Concept of Data
- 5.2 Database and Information
- 5.3 Database development life cycle by defining Entities
- 5.4 Attributes
- 5.5 Constraints
- 5.6 ER diagram
- 5.7 Normalization and final Schema.
- 5.8 You will develop an E-commerce database from beginning to end.
- 5.9 Database testing through database development life cycle.
- 5.10 Different SQL to define database
- 5.11 manipulate data in database and control database.
- 5.12 To test SQL correctness
- 5.13 complexity and performance.
- 5.14 Testing in Oracle and MySQL environment.
- 5.15 How to do backend testing using different testing tools.
Module 6: Java Programming
- 6.1 Learn Object-Oriented Programming concept
- 6.2 Install Java
- 6.3 Maven
- 6.4 Eclipse and configure them
- 6.5 Understand
- 6.6 code
- 6.7 compile
- 6.8 run and debug java programs
- 6.9 Will be able to use Operators
- 6.10 Conditionals
- 6.11 Loops to solve challenges
- 6.12 Will be able to use Methods
- 6.13 Class and Objects for solutions
- 6.14 Use access modifiers for security and inheritance
- 6.15 Use different types of Arrays
- 6.16 Class String and regular expression
- 6.17 Know how to use different modules to solve different challenges
Module 7: Selenium Automation Testing
- 7.1 Understand what automation means? When to use it?
- 7.2 Set selenium Webdriver
- 7.3 Grid
- 7.4 write test scripts along with different frameworks.
- 7.5 Use selenium with Maven
- 7.6 Jenkins
- 7.7 and Git for Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- 7.8 Manage any web element with different events like click and context click
- 7.9 get and set
- 7.10 drag and drop
- 7.11 etc.
- 7.12 Use Selenium with different frameworks like Keyword
- 7.13 Data-driven
- 7.14 Page Object Modeling
- 7.15 Use text file
- 7.16 Excel file
- 7.17 database for any driving test
- 7.18 You will be able to apply Test driven and Behavioral driven test using Cucumber
Module 8: Fundamentals of Performance Testing
- 8.1 Understand performance testing concepts
- 8.2 parameters and metrics
- 8.3 Define scenarios from any project that needs performance test
- 8.4 Define specific parameters and metrics for each scenario
- 8.5 Define hardware and software resources need to be used
- 8.6 Set test environment and test if it is functioning
- 8.7 Identify test data and prepare test cases through patterns
- 8.8 Identify and avoid bottleneck areas
- 8.9 Control environment health while testing
- 8.10 Present results in graphs and tables
- 8.11 give statistical analysis
- 8.12 and make final decisions
Module 9: Jmeter for Performance Testing
- 9.1 Understand JMeter components like Samplers
- 9.2 Listeners
- 9.3 Logic Controllers
- 9.4 Configuration Elements
- 9.5 Assertions
- 9.6 and Reports.
- 9.7 Use different Jmeter plugins
- 9.8 Plan and perform load
- 9.9 stress
- 9.10 spike test
- 9.11 Do data-driven testing for web forms
- 9.12 databases
- 9.13 web services
- 9.14 etc.
- 9.15 Able to test goal-oriented scenarios.
- 9.16 Develop/auto-record your scripts using JMeter
- 9.17 Execute your tests and generating reports
- 9.18 Do distributed testing and monitor through PerfMon
- 9.19 Use BlazeMeter: Jmeter on the cloud
Module 10: SoapUI: Web Service Testing
- 10.1 Create projects
- 10.2 test suites
- 10.3 test cases
- 10.4 test steps and populate variable data.
- 10.5 Understand request and response WSDL files and JSON files
- 10.6 Create mocks for integration testing
- 10.7 Assert responses in different parameters
- 10.8 Perform loop actions in test cases
- 10.9 Perform data-driven testing using Groovy scripting
- 10.10 Understand XML reports
Module 11: ISTQB
- 11.1 Fundamentals of Testing
- 11.2 Testing Throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- 11.3 Static Testing
- 11.4 Test Techniques
- 11.5 Test Management
- 11.6 Tool Support for Testing
Module 12: Live Projects
Module 13: Interview preparation / hundreds of questions and answers from day one
Request a detailed syllabus.
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?