About the program
What I am going to learn throughout this course? You will learn:
- Software testing process in detail through different projects
- Testing techniques, approaches, implementations through different projects
- Different testing management, integration and automation tools
- To automate test cases using Java Selenium WebDriver
- Performance testing techniques and apply using tools like Jmeter
- Database design, Management tools, SQL, and backend testing in detail
- Webservice and webservice testing using SOAPUI
- And prepare yourself for ISTQB test certification
For more information please check the curriculum...
Audience and Requirements:
- Anyone who is interested to be QA and wants to hit QA job market
- No prior knowledge needed but strong desire to learn.
- You will be working on four big projects and experience yourself
- Mentorship will be available throughout training and after training
- You will practice on interview questions starting from day one
What will you learn (Course layout)
Software Testing Fundamentals
Software Development Life Cycle in waterfaIntroduction to Software Testing, Why Do We Need to Test Software, Overview of IT Company Structure, Software Blunders, Testers Qualities, Principle of Software Testing, SDLC, STLC, Developer vs Tester, Cost of Defect, Waterfall Model, Agile Model, Types of Software Testing, Writing Test Cases, Test Plan, Risk based testing, Requirement Traceability matrix, Defect Management, Test Requirements, Test Strategies, ll, V-model and agile environment, Different types of testing techniques and methodologies, Review SRS, BRS, FRS documents, Write checklist, prepare test plan, write test cases
Business Analyst Core Principles
Introduction, Project Management Principles, General Phases of IT Projects, Business Analysis Process, Skills needed by BA, Principles of BA, Spiral Methodology, Complete understanding of UML, Modeling Types, Analyzing Requirements, Requirement Transformation, Change Management, Important BA Templates
Project management principles, Agile practice for QA/BA
Principles of Agile, Agile Methodologies, Scrum and Kanban Methodologies, Aspects of Agile, Use cases of Agile
Jira: Issue and Project Tracking Software Tool
Getting started with JIRA, Install Jira, Understanding JIRA Dashboard, Create Project, Invite members and create group, Creating Issues, Configuring Issues, Creating Sprints, Running sprint-TO-DO to WIP to DONE, Atlassian MarketPlace, Install Zephyr and Test issue, Write Test Issue in JIRA, Writing Test steps, Execute Test issue, Cloning Issue, Searching Issues and making bulk changes, Exporting Issues, Creating favourite search filters for Issues, Finding and reporting Bugs, Adding Defect in JIRA, Attaching files and screenshot to defects, Searching Defects, Reports in JIRA, Traceability matrix, Agile Boards, Scrum board vs Kanban board, Configure boards
Java / J2EE, Dot Net, ETL & Big data, XML, Web Services, Cloud / Virtualization, XAMPP / LAMP, Web Development / Portals, JSON, Operating systems, Networking, IT security
Database Development, SQL and Backend Testing
Introduction in databases, Database management system, Relational database, Database design, ER diagrams, Constraints, Normalization, ACID, SQL, DDL, DCL, DML, SQL functions, Joins, Backend testing
Java, Object Oriented Programming( Java OOP)
Introduction, Operators in Java, Control Statements in Java, Looping, Array, String, Methods in java, Exceptional Handling, Files, JDBC, Collections in Java
Selenium Automation Testing in Java
Introduction to automation testing, Goals of automation testing, Tools of automation testing, Infrastructure of automation testing, Selenium WebDriver introduction, Web page and Web Elements, Selenium WebDriver Commands, Selenium WebDriver Classes, Junit framework, TestNG Framework, BDD Framework with Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins
Performance Testing + Jmeter
Introduction to performance testing, JMeter, Load Testing, Create users and test websites, Result analysis, Hands-on testing for Projects, Complete business process execution, Different type of sampler requests, JDBC connectivity
SoapUI: Web Service Testing
Introduction into business to business communication, Give an example why and when we need to exchange data between systems, Explain the structure of web services, Give the definition of web services, Two types of web services, REST (JSON format), SOAP (XML format, WSDL file), Difference between two types of web services, What to test in web services (format, structure, data, performance, security), Create test cases and assertions in SoapUI, Write a groovy script to get and set variable properties in soapui, SoapUi connectivity with database
Maven, Git, GitHub, Jenkins
Fundamentals of Testing, Testing Throughout the Software Development Lifecycle, Static Testing, Test Techniques, Test Management, Tool Support for Testing
Request a detailed syllabus.
Start Your Learning (Upcoming batch information)
Monday , 02 Jul, 2018
18:30 PM EST
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
Are classes @Infotek-Solutions conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @Infotek-Solutions are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.
What kind of learning does Infotek-Solutions provide?
@Infotek, we offer instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based trainings for various courses to the learners.
Who are the instructors @Infotek-Solutions?
@Infotek-Solutions, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Call us at +1-800-543-5571Contact Admissions Support