- Candidates will be provided to attend a free six hours class before making the decision to enroll in a training program. After attending free 6 hours training, candidates have to register to continue training.
- After making a payment, Candidate will get the receipt from Infotek Solutions Billing Team on the enrolled course.
- To get continuous service Candidate should submit the payment before the due date.
- Weekly installment plans made through Stripe/ paypal Service are deducted automatically.
- If payment is not made till due date, then the account will be deactivated, and other services will be terminated.
- Account renewal requires additional charges of $199.
- Failing to pay the fee balance will lead to forward your case to collectors.
- In case of payment failure in a weekly/ 2 installment payment plan, the candidate will be liable to face legal actions.
Fee for Your Enrollment Plan
|Select your plan||Basic Fee||Number of installments||Installment charge||Total Payment Due|
|▢ One shot plan||1||0%|
|▢ 2-Installment plan||2||10%|
|▢ Weekly payment plan||14||15%|
— PayPal (debit or credit card)
We thank you for investing in our program. We try our best to ensure that our students have a rewarding experience while they undergo training with us, be it an instructor-led live online program or an in-class program.
Enrollment cancellation/ Refund request terms and conditions:
As with any online purchase, there are terms and conditions that govern the Refund Policy. Any requests for refunds will be accepted in accordance with below mentioned guidelines:
- Infotek Solutions Inc. reserves the right to postpone/ cancel any classes or change the location of an event because of any technical reasons, insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events like flood, earthquake etc.
- If a complete course is cancelled by Infotek Solutions Inc., a 100% refund will be made to the students.
- If a refund is requested by a student after the registration, within the first week and before the second week of the class, a refund will be processed after deducting a 20% administrative fee.
- If a refund is requested by a student after the start of the course and after the first week, NO refunds will be processed.
- If the Candidate is paying by weekly or 2 installment payment plan and decides to discontinue after attending the first two weeks of training classes, then he/she is still accountable to pay the balance of the remaining fee.
Class duration/schedule may go beyond the allotted timelines due to reasons such as the time invested in appropriately answering the questions/ doubts posed by other students in the class.
Process for requesting a refund/ cancelling an enrollment
Students seeking a refund or an enrollment cancellation, can do so by calling our training administration team on 1-800-543-5571 or by sending an email to, firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for the refund request/ enrollment cancellation.
All refunds are processed within 30 days of receiving the request for the refund.