Jenkins Training for Automation testers
This course is designed for Automation testers to get the knowledge of the fundamentals of Jenkins, server automation, building pipelines and continuous testing, configurations tools, performing automated tests, learning to deploy, etc. Moreover, you will work on real-time projects that help you to gain practical experience to clear the Jenkins certification exams easily.
Jenkins is an open-source continuous integration tool that is written in Java and allows continuous integration/testing and delivery of projects. It is the most demanded tool in the Software testing industry. Jenkins helps companies with saving countless hours on application installs, configuration management, database test data setup, and much more.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get the knowledge of the fundamentals of Jenkins.
- Perform Installation of Jenkins
- Setup build Jobs in Jenkins
- Maven setup with Jenkins
- Git setup with Jenkins
- Unit Testing with Jenkins
- Automated Testing using Jenkins
- Notification & Schedulers using Jenkins
- Continuous Testing using Jenkins
- Security using Jenkins
- Automated Distributed Testing
- Remote Testing using Jenkins
- Build Pipeline script to perform Distributed Testing
What are the requirements?
- A strong desire to learn Jenkins.
- Have knowledge of Selenium web driver with Java
What is the target audience?
If you are an automation tester who wishes to learn how to build and test your projects continuously, enabling faster change integration by developers, then this course is for you.
Duration: 15+ hours
Price: Price is Customizable
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.