About the program
What I am going to learn throughout this course? You will learn:
- Different metrics to identify project areas need to be automated
- Automation strategies that suites for different parts
- Automate different WebElements
- Techniques to generate and store test data
- Automation tools like Selenium IDE, WebDriver and UFT, SoapUI
- Learning and using Java and VB script for test automation
- Automaton Frameworks like Keyword/Data driven, POM, TDD and BDD
- Automation Framework tools like TestNG and Cucumber
- To use text, excel and database to store/retrieve your test cases/data
For more information please check the curriculum...
Audience and Requirements:
- QA, BA and anyone who is interested to know and apply automation Testing.
- Needs prior knowledge about software testing fundamentals. Check “Fundamentals of Software Testing” from our portal for more details.
- Mentorship will be available through training and after training
- You will be working on functional automation on different projects
- You will practise on interview questions and secession from day one
What will you learn (Course layout)
Fundamentals of Software Testing
This lesson will teach you the science of software testing using three different live projects. After completing this course, you will be able to know: Software Development Life Cycle in waterfall, V-model and agile environment.
Java, Object Oriented Programming( Java OOP)
Java is used to develop softwares, applications and services throughout the world; ranging from industrial e-commerce website to android apps, from scientific application to financial applications. Java is commonly needed to conduct automation testing using selenium.
Selenium Automation Testing in Java
Selenium is one of the most popular automation testing tool used in industry to test different web and mobile applications. Understand what selenium is and its products, Set selenium IDE and use it for simple automation
Maven Installation in Eclipse
Maven directory structure for development, testing and Target files, Maven Clean, Build, Test life cycles and their phases, Maven POI.xml for configuration and management, Maven dependency management
Automation Frameworks in Selenium WebDriver
Understand benefits of different Test frameworks, Apply Page Object Modeling (POM) and Page factory, Apply Data Driven Testing, Apply Keyword Driven Testing, Apply Hybrid Driven Testing
TestNG for Selenium WebDriver
Install and configure TestNG for automation testing, Understand TestNG test case and different annotations Use parameterization in TestNG, Use data provider for Data Driven Testing, Grouping, sorting and enabling test cases
Cucumber for Selenium Automation Test
Test Driven Development(TDD), Behavioral Driven Development (BDD), Cucumber configuration with Maven and Eclipse, Cucumber Features file to write test cases, Cucumber Scenario: Given …. When ….. And…. Then… keywords
Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD)
Jenkins installation and configuration, Jenkins continuous deployment plugins with git, mailing, reporting, pipe-lining, Jenkins with JDK configuration, Jenkins with maven configuration, Jenkins with Git configuration, Jenkins with Selenium WebDriver configuration for web testing
UFT : Unified Functional Testing(QTP)
UFT, formerly known as QTP(Quick Test Professional), is a tool to test any application by writing automation script in VBscript. Unlike Selenium, UFT can automate both west based and desktop applications. What is UFT/ QTP, Basics of UFT/ QTP
Request a detailed syllabus.
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does Infotek-Solutions provide?
@Infotek, we offer instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based trainings for various courses to the learners.
Who are the instructors @Infotek-Solutions?
@Infotek-Solutions, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @Infotek-Solutions conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @Infotek-Solutions are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.
Call us at +1-800-543-5571Contact Admissions Support