About the program
The Infotek Solutions Inc. QA Manual Testing course is a course dealing with Software Development of Testing Methodologies. Manual Testing is a process of finding out the defects or bugs in a software program which is done by Manual Tester. In this method, the tester plays an important role of the end user and verifies that all the features of the application are working correctly. The goal of this course program is to provide you with an intensive training & mentor you to be a successful QA Manual Tester for IT market. This course will include Introduction to Software Testing, SDLC, Types of Testing, Test Cases, Test Strategy and Execution, Agile Software Testing, SQL etc.
Learning Environment: The course utilizes a blended virtual/online approach of training. The content is fully web-based, with candidates writing and running testing methodologies in the browser. Trainer utilize tools and resources provided by Infotek Solutions Inc to leverage time in the virtual classroom and give focused 1-on-1
attention to trainee or candidate. Each unit of the course is broken down into lessons. Lessons consist of video tutorials, short quizzes, adding up to over 100 hours of hands-on programming/testing practice in total. Each unit ends with a comprehensive unit test that assesses trainee’s knowledge about the material from that unit.
Testing Environment: Candidate practice on the platform provided by the Infotek
This course does not assume any prior IT experience. Strong desire to learn QA Manual
Testing is required.
Duration: 30+ hours
What will you learn (Course layout)
Introduction to Software Testing
SDLC and STLC
Different Types of Testing
Test Strategy and Execution
Jira: Software Development Management Tool
Database Development, SQL and Backend Testing
Request a detailed syllabus.
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?