About the program
This course is designed for Automation testers to get the knowledge of the fundamentals of Jenkins, server automation, building pipelines and continuous integration, configurations tools, performing automated tests, learning to deploy, etc. Moreover, you will work on real-time projects that help you to gain practical experience to clear the Jenkins certification exams easily.
Jenkins is an open-source continuous integration tool that is written in Java and allows continuous integration/testing and delivery of projects. It is the most demanded tool in the Software testing industry. Jenkins helps companies with saving countless hours on application installs, configuration management, database test data setup, and much more.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get the knowledge of the fundamentals of Jenkins.
- Perform Installation of Jenkins
- Setup build Jobs in Jenkins
- Maven setup with Jenkins
- Git setup with Jenkins
- Unit Testing with Jenkins
- Automated Testing using Jenkins
- Notification & Schedulers using Jenkins
- Continuous Testing using Jenkins
- Security using Jenkins
- Automated Distributed Testing
- Remote Testing using Jenkins
- Build Pipeline script to perform Distributed Testing
What are the requirements?
- A strong desire to learn Jenkins.
- Have knowledge of Selenium web driver with Java
What is the target audience?
If you are an automation tester who wishes to learn how to build and test your projects continuously, enabling faster change integration by developers, then this course is for you.
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
What will you learn (Course layout)
Module 1: DevOps
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 DevOps Architecture
- 1.3 DevOps lifecycle
- 1.4 DevOps Workflow
Module 2: Jenkins: Introduction & Installation
- 2.1 Introduction to Jenkins
- 2.2 Jenkins Architecture
- 2.3 Jenkins in SDLC
- 2.4 Installation
Module 3: Getting Started with Jenkins
- 3.1 Overview of Jenkins UI
- 3.2 Creating First Jenkins Job
- 3.3 Different Type of Jobs
- 3.4 Job Configuration
- 3.5 Job SCM
- 3.6 Build Triggers
- 3.7 Build Environment
- 3.8 Build
- 3.9 Post-build Actions
Module 4: Setting up Job
- 4.1 Installing Git
- 4.2 Pulling Code From GitHub
- 4.3 Using Execute shell to run Linux shell commands
- 4.4 Executing our First Job
Module 5: Manage Jenkins
- 5.1 Manage Jenkins Overview
- 5.2 Configure System
- 5.3 Configure Global Security
- 5.4 Credentials
- 5.5 Configure Credentials
- 5.6 Tool Configuration
- 5.7 Adding Users
Module 6: Jenkins DSL
- 6.1 What is DSL?
- 6.2 Introduction to Groovy
- 6.3 Installing Jenkins Job DSL Plugin
- 6.4 Creating DSL Script
- 6.5 Creating Jenkins Job using DSL Script
Module 7: Jenkins Pipeline
- 7.1 What is Pipeline?
- 7.2 Different Types of Pipeline
- 7.3 Scripted Pipeline
- 7.4 Declarative Pipeline
- 7.5 Creating Pipeline Script
- 7.6 Creating Pipeline Job
- 7.7 Pipeline View
Module 8: Jenkins CLI
- 8.1 What is Jenkins CLI?
- 8.2 Jenkins CLI Installation
- 8.3 Creating Job using Jenkins CLI
Module 9: Jenkins Multi-Node Architecture
- 9.1 Introduction
- 9.2 Setting up Slave Nodes
- 9.3 Adding Nodes to Jenkins's Master
- 9.4 Running Jobs on Slave Nodes
Module 10: Jenkins Security
- 10.1 Managing User Access
- 10.2 Project-based Matrix Authorization Strategy
- 10.3 Updating Jenkins
- 10.4 Updating Jenkins Plugins
- 10.5 CSRF Protection
Request a detailed syllabus.
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?