About the program
Infotek Solutions Inc's 2 Days JIRA training for Project Manager/Product Manager is designed to understand how to use JIRA to manage your project or product development from scratch to deploy. Jira is the project management tool that helps to track, manage, and control large and complex projects in a simple and easy way. This Bootcamp provides the Jira training that will cater to the terminology of Jira, installation, core Jira concepts, tools, and the best practices to customize the Jira instance.
What will I learn?
- Installation of JIRA cloud.
- Scrum basics
- JIRA projects and permissions
- Create projects, set workflow, and assign users to projects.
- Understanding JIRA Metadata
- Manage issues(story, test case, tasks, defects) through version, epics, and sprints.
- Create test cases, add steps, form traceability matrix, execute and close
- Manage defect using defect life cycle.
- Manage your dashboard with different gadgets.
- Understand different reports.
- Use JIRA Query Language (JQL) to search for issues in JIRA
For more information, please check the curriculum…
Audience and Requirements:
- Project Lead, Manager, Product Manager
- Anyone who is interested to know Jira to manage software development.
- No prior knowledge is needed, but a strong desire to learn.
- Mentorship will be available through training and after training
- You will practice on interview questions and secession from day one
- You will be working on three projects
Note: The training will be interactive and hands-on. Each candidate will have a fair understanding of managing projects in an agile way (using scrum) post this training.
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
What will you learn (Course layout)
Module 1: Introduction of Jira
- 1.1 What is JIRA
- 1.2 Basic Concepts of JIRA
- 1.3 Jira cloud
- 1.4 JIRA installation
- 1.5 JIRA project modules
Module 2: Scrum basics
- 2.1 Basics of the Scrum framework
- 2.2 The key Agile principles to set the stage for showing how JIRA will be used to support Agile delivery
- 2.3 A high-level definition for Iterative Development
- 2.4 Sprints/Velocity
- 2.5 Daily Standup Meetings
- 2.6 Product Backlog/Prioritization
- 2.7 Burndown Charts
- 2.8 Stories/Roadmaps/Grooming
- 2.9 Review/Retrospectives
- 2.10 and Architecture
Module 3: JIRA projects and permissions
- 3.1 Classic Project
- 3.2 Nexgen Projects
- 3.3 Types of permissions
- 3.4 User groups
- 3.5 Project roles
- 3.6 Individual users
Module 4: Understanding JIRA Metadata
- 4.1 Issue types
- 4.2 Workflows
- 4.3 Screens
- 4.4 Fields
- 4.5 Time tracking
- 4.6 Issue linking
- 4.7 Notification schemes
- 4.8 Status
- 4.9 Resolution
- 4.10 Priorities
Module 5: Basic concepts of JIRA
- 5.1 Working with epics
- 5.2 stories
- 5.3 bugs
- 5.4 tasks
- 5.5 and feature requests
- 5.6 Working with Sprints
- 5.7 Working with Issues
- 5.8 JIRA Dashboard
- 5.9 Searching issues
- 5.10 Create / Manage filters
- 5.11 Subscribe and Share the Filters / Dashboard
- 5.12 Understanding JQL
- 5.13 Working with JQL
- 5.14 Saving a filter for future usage
- 5.15 Using JIRA Agile Gadgets
- 5.16 Creating the Reports (dashboard)
- 5.17 Configuring/managing the dashboard
- 5.18 Manage Users in JIRA
- 5.19 Create and manage issues
- 5.20 Create the task and subtask
- 5.21 Clone the issues
- 5.22 Understanding versions and release management
Module 6: Boards
- 6.1 What is a Board?
- 6.2 Create a Scrum Board
- 6.3 Create a Kanban Board
- 6.4 Board Settings Overview
- 6.5 General Board Settings
- 6.6 Columns Board Settings
- 6.7 Swimlanes Board Settings
- 6.8 Quick Filters Board Settings
- 6.9 Card Colors Board Settings
- 6.10 Card Layout Board Settings
- 6.11 Estimation Board Settings
- 6.12 Working Days Board Settings
- 6.13 Issue Detail View Board Settings
- 6.14 Board Settings Summary
Module 7: JIRA reports
- 7.1 Reports Overview
- 7.2 The Burn Up Report
- 7.3 The Burn Down Report
- 7.4 The Cumulative Flow Diagram
- 7.5 The Velocity Report
- 7.6 The Control Chart Report
Module 8: Backlog
- 8.1 Backlog Management
- 8.2 Clean House: is Deleting
- 8.3 Common Myths about Backlog Maintenance and Prioritization
- 8.4 Bulk Editor to Delete Multiple Backlog Items
Request a detailed syllabus.
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?