Master of Software Testing + BA + ISTQB Training
The Master of Software Testing + BA + ISTQB Training program deals with Software Development Testing Methodologies and assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing, and documenting requirements.
Business analysis works across all levels of an organization and identifies business needs and determines solutions to business problems. Business analysis may be involved in everything from defining strategy, to creating the enterprise architecture, to taking a leadership role by defining the goals and requirements for programs and projects or supporting continuous improvement in its technology and processes.
The goal of the training program is to help you become a successful QA tester and business analyst for the IT market and succeed in passing the Foundation Level Agile tester certification exam, which will make you certified. This training program will include an introduction to software testing, the software development life cycle, types of testing, test cases, test strategy and execution, agile software testing, SQL, JIRA, and database/SQL etc. It will also include roles like business analyst, stakeholder, and project manager as well as requirements, etc.
This course does not assume any prior IT experience. A strong desire to learn QA Manual Testing is required.
What will you learn?
- How to evaluate and assess the specifications of the system.
- How to analyze the results and carry out manual or automated test cases.
- How to examine the product code in according to the specifications.
- How to track testing phases and defects.
- How to report errors and bugs to the development team.
- Helping with issues.
- How to test before or after the release or implementation of testing.
- Throughout the software development process, work with different teams to make sure the quality is good.
- Determining the automation test cases and selecting them.
- Documenting the automation test strategy and utilizing various designs
- Developing a test automation plan and obtaining approval
- The process of setting up the Selenium Test Environment (STE)
- Using an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to participate in the setup of the Selenium environment.
- Automating a framework’s design
- Implementing it in accordance with the project’s structure.
- Interacting with customers and clients to resolve their various problems and keep them informed.
- You will learn how to create a comprehensive business analysis that outlines a company’s issues, opportunities, and potential solutions.
- You will learn how to define business requirements and communicate them to stakeholders.
- Likewise, you will learn how to work with databases, the cloud and other technologies.
- You will learn how to evaluate and analyze a company’s current business procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- You will learn how to analyze recent IT innovations and up-to-date business processes.
Duration: 13-14 weeks (100+ hours)
Price: Price is Customize
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Responsibilities of a QA Tester
- Evaluating technical design documents and quality specifications in order to provide timely and significant feedback.
- Creating test cases and plans that are thorough, comprehensive, and well-organized.
- Planning, prioritizing, estimating, and coordinating activities related to quality testing.
- Utilizing open-source software to create, and run automation scripts.
- When bugs are fixed, thoroughly test them in regression.
- Monitor metrics for quality assurance, such as open defect counts and defect densities.
- Keep up with the latest testing strategies and tools.
Responsibilities of Business Analyst
- Creating a comprehensive business analysis that outlines a company’s issues, opportunities, and potential solutions.
- Defining business requirements and communicating them to stakeholders.
- A skill for working with databases, cloud, and other technologies.
- Evaluating and analyzing a company’s current business procedures and identifying areas for improvement.
- Examining recent IT innovations and up-to-date business processes for the purpose of modernizing systems.