Master of Manual testing
Infotek Solutions Inc. Manual Testing training program is a course dealing with Software Development Testing Methodologies. Manual testing is a process of finding out the defects or bugs in a software program, which is done by a Manual Tester. In this method, the tester plays an important role as an end-user and verifies that all the features of the application are working correctly. The goal of this course program is to provide you with intensive training & mentor you to be a successful QA Manual Tester for the IT market. This course will include Introduction to Software Testing, SDLC, Types of Testing, Test Cases, Test Strategy and Execution, Agile Software Testing, SQL, JIRA, Database/SQL, etc.
This course does not assume any prior IT experience. A strong desire to learn QA Manual Testing is required.
What will you learn?
- How to evaluate and assess the specifications of the system.
- How to analyze the results and carry out manual or automated test cases.
- How to examine the product code according to the specifications.
- How to track testing phases and defects.
- How to report errors and bugs to the development team.
- Helping with issues.
- How to test before or after the release or implementation of testing.
Duration: 20+ hours
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
The future of manual testing is getting closer and closer to software development. The changes and operational advancements in manual testing demonstrate that manual testers must strengthen their skills and daily work habits. Manual testing does not require programming knowledge. However, with today’s collaborative DevOps and Agile frameworks, their expertise in other areas is highly sought after.
Responsibilities Of Manual Tester
- Evaluate and assess the specifications of the system.
- Work with Quality Assurance Engineers to create efficient test strategies and plans.
- Analyze the results and carry out manual or automated test cases.
- Examine the product code according to the specifications.
- Tracking testing phases and defects.
- Report errors and bugs to the development team.
- Helping with issues.
- Test before or after the release or implementation of testing.
- Throughout the software development process, work with different teams to make sure the quality is good.