Master of Manual Testing Training with API Postman
The Master of Manual Testing Training with API Postman is a course dealing with Software Development Testing Methodologies and mastering in testing APIs with Postman. The goal of this training is to provide you with intensive training and mentor you to be a successful manual tester and API tester for the IT market. This training will include Introduction to Software Testing, SDLC, Types of Testing, Test Cases, Test Strategy and Execution, Agile Software Testing, SQL, JIRA, Database/SQL, how to work with POSTMAN app and write API requests and much more.
This course does not assume any prior IT experience. A strong desire to learn QA Manual Testing is required.
What will you learn?
- How to evaluate and assess the specifications of the system.
- How to analyze the results and carry out manual or automated test cases.
- How to examine the product code according to the specifications.
- How to track testing phases and defects.
- How to report errors and bugs to the development team.
- Helping with issues.
- How to test before or after the release or implementation of testing.
- What is an API? What is POSTMAN?
- How to install POSTMAN into your system.
- How to work with HTML Requests?
- Concept of Request and Response CRUD Functions Writing Test Scripts Workspace in POSTMAN
- What are Mock Servers?
- How to setup Mock Servers?
Duration: 30+ hours
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Responsibilities Of Manual Tester
- Evaluate and assess the specifications of the system.
- Work with Quality Assurance Engineers to create efficient test strategies and plans.
- Analyze the results and carry out manual or automated test cases.
- Examine the product code according to the specifications.
- Tracking testing phases and defects.
- Report errors and bugs to the development team.
- Helping with issues.
- Test before or after the release or implementation of testing.
- Throughout the software development process, work with different teams to make sure the quality is good.
Responsibilities Of API Tester
- Should be able to use all web methods, such as GET, POST, DELETE, etc.
- Verify the response, response time, and error code.
- Be able to validate the XML and JSON body by using JSON parsers.
- Knowledge of the OAuth and OAuth2 authentication mechanisms is required.