Master of Selenium WebDriver Automation Testing Training
Ready to take your testing skills to the next level? Infotek Solutions’ Master of Functional Automation Testing program is your gateway to a thriving career as a QA Automation Tester in the IT market.
This intensive program equips you with:
- In-depth knowledge of Automation Software Development Testing Methodologies and DevOps principles.
- Mastery of Selenium WebDriver, the open-source tool for automated web application testing.
- Hands-on experience playing the role of an end-user, verifying application functionality through Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Solid foundation in:
- Fundamentals of Software Testing
- Java programming for Testers
- Eclipse IDE
- Maven build tool
- Selenium WebDriver Automation Frameworks
- GitLab for source code management
- TestNG and Cucumber testing frameworks
- Jenkins for CI/CD pipelines
More than just technical skills, you’ll gain:
- Mentorship from experienced QA professionals who will guide you on your path to success.
- Industry-relevant knowledge and practical skills that employers seek.
- Confidence and expertise to thrive in the dynamic world of QA Automation.
This program is ideal for:
- Manual testers seeking to transition to automation.
- Software developers looking to expand their skillset.
- Anyone with a passion for technology and a desire to build a rewarding career in QA.
Don’t just test, automate your success!
Enroll in Infotek Solutions’ Master of Functional Automation Testing program today and unlock your full potential as a QA Automation Tester!
This course does not assume any prior IT experience. A strong desire to learn QA Automation Testing is required.
Automation testing has a bright future ahead of it. The quality assurance team has to verify the output of the automation tools even though they will construct the test cases and code tests. As a result, the growth, and evolution era will continue for many years to come. QA Automation has emerged as one of the most lucrative career paths for most recent graduates with degrees in computer science and software engineering etc., offering numerous opportunities.
What will you learn?
- Determining the automation test cases and selecting them.
- Documenting the automation test strategy and utilizing various designs
- Developing a test automation plan and obtaining approval
- The process of setting up the Selenium Test Environment (STE)
- Using an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to participate in the setup of the Selenium environment.
- Automating a framework’s design
- Implementing it in accordance with the project’s structure.
Duration: 30+ hours
Price: Price is Customizable
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Automation Tester Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzing business requirements in order to determine the test strategy covered by automation testing
- Developing new test scripts are role and responsibility of the selenium automation test engineer
- Maintaining existing tests scripts/regression suites
- Attending Agile meetings (Daily scrum meeting/Sprint planning/Backlog refinement) on assigned projects
- Executing regression suites
- Providing results to project managers/developers/manual testers and stakeholders
- Understanding the business requirements, applications, and components.
- Updating Framework functions when needed
- Developed and executed the Automation Test Scripts
- Reviewing the Test Reports and Preparing Test Summary Report.
- Preparation of test scenarios/cases/execution and test results.
- Reporting any defects / Observations on a day-to-day basis
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, Maven
- Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements are roles and responsibilities of the selenium tester
- Automation Framework Design & Implementation
- Inspecting Elements, Create Test Cases using Element locators and Selenium WebDriver Commands.
- Enhance Test cases using Java Programming and JUnit / TestNG Annotations.