Master of Selenium WebDriver Automation Testing Training
Infotek Solutions Inc. Master of Functional Automation Testing training program deals with Automation Software Development Testing Methodologies with DevOps. Selenium WebDriver is an open-source tool for finding out the defects or bugs in web applications. In this process, the tester plays an important role as an end-user and verifies that all the features of the application are working correctly with the Continuous Integration approach (Jenkins tool). The goal of this course program is to provide you with intensive training & mentor you to be a successful QA Automation Tester for the IT market. This course will include Fundamentals of Software Testing, Java programming for Testers, Eclipse, Maven build tool, Automation Frameworks in Selenium WebDriver, source code management tool GitLab, TestNG, Cucumber, Jenkins for CI/CD, etc.
This course does not assume any prior IT experience. A strong desire to learn QA Automation Testing is required.
Automation testing has a bright future ahead of it. The quality assurance team has to verify the output of the automation tools even though they will construct the test cases and code tests. As a result, the growth, and evolution era will continue for many years to come. QA Automation has emerged as one of the most lucrative career paths for most recent graduates with degrees in computer science and software engineering etc., offering numerous opportunities.
What will you learn?
- Determining the automation test cases and selecting them.
- Documenting the automation test strategy and utilizing various designs
- Developing a test automation plan and obtaining approval
- The process of setting up the Selenium Test Environment (STE)
- Using an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to participate in the setup of the Selenium environment.
- Automating a framework’s design
- Implementing it in accordance with the project’s structure.
Duration: 30+ hours
Price: Price is Customizable
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Automation Tester Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzing business requirements in order to determine the test strategy covered by automation testing
- Developing new test scripts are role and responsibility of the selenium automation test engineer
- Maintaining existing tests scripts/regression suites
- Attending Agile meetings (Daily scrum meeting/Sprint planning/Backlog refinement) on assigned projects
- Executing regression suites
- Providing results to project managers/developers/manual testers and stakeholders
- Understanding the business requirements, applications, and components.
- Updating Framework functions when needed
- Developed and executed the Automation Test Scripts
- Reviewing the Test Reports and Preparing Test Summary Report.
- Preparation of test scenarios/cases/execution and test results.
- Reporting any defects / Observations on a day-to-day basis
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, Maven
- Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements are roles and responsibilities of the selenium tester
- Automation Framework Design & Implementation
- Inspecting Elements, Create Test Cases using Element locators and Selenium WebDriver Commands.
- Enhance Test cases using Java Programming and JUnit / TestNG Annotations.