Infotek Solutions Inc’s 2 Days JIRA training for Project Manager/Product Manager is designed to understand how to use JIRA to manage your project or product development from scratch to deploy. Jira is the project management tool that helps to track, manage, and control large and complex projects in a simple and easy way. This Bootcamp provides the Jira training that will cater to the terminology of Jira, installation, core Jira concepts, tools, and the best practices to customize the Jira instance.
What will I learn?
- Installation of JIRA cloud.
- Scrum basics
- JIRA projects and permissions
- Create projects, set workflow, and assign users to projects.
- Understanding JIRA Metadata
- Manage issues(story, test case, tasks, defects) through version, epics, and sprints.
- Create test cases, add steps, form traceability matrix, execute and close
- Manage defect using defect life cycle.
- Manage your dashboard with different gadgets.
- Understand different reports.
- Use JIRA Query Language (JQL) to search for issues in JIRA
For more information, please check the curriculum…
Audience and Requirements:
- Project Lead, Manager, Product Manager
- Anyone who is interested to know Jira to manage software development.
- No prior knowledge is needed, but a strong desire to learn.
- Mentorship will be available through training and after training
- You will practice on interview questions and secession from day one
- You will be working on three projects
Note: The training will be interactive and hands-on. Each candidate will have a fair understanding of managing projects in an agile way (using scrum) post this training.