Master of Manual Testing + Automation Testing Training program
The Infotek Solutions Inc. QA Training Testing training program is a course dealing with Software Development Testing Methodologies. QA testing is a process of finding out the defects or bugs in a software program, which is done by a Manual Tester or Automation Tester. In this method, the tester plays an important role as an end-user and verifies that all the features of the application are working correctly. The goal of this training program is to provide you an intensive training & mentor you to be a successful QA Manual + Automation Tester for the IT market. This course will include Introduction to Software Testing, SDLC, Types of Testing, Test Cases, Test Strategy and Execution, Agile Software Testing, SQL, JIRA, Database/SQL, Java programming & Selenium web driver framework etc.
This course does not assume any prior IT experience. A strong desire to learn QA Manual Testing is required.
What will you learn?
- How to evaluate and assess the specifications of the system.
- How to analyze the results and carry out manual or automated test cases.
- How to examine the product code according to the specifications.
- How to track testing phases and defects.
- How to report errors and bugs to the development team.
- Helping with issues.
- How to test before or after the release or implementation of testing.
- Throughout the software development process, work with different teams to make sure the quality is good.
- Determining the automation test cases and selecting them.
- Documenting the automation test strategy and utilizing various designs
- Developing a test automation plan and obtaining approval
- The process of setting up the Selenium Test Environment (STE)
- Using an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to participate in the setup of the Selenium environment.
- Automating a framework’s design
- Implementing it in accordance with the project’s structure.
Duration: 50+ hours
Price: Price is customizable.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Why take this Course?
The global Testing Services Market grew exceeded USD 40 billion in 2020 and is estimated to grow at over 7% CAGR from 2021 to 2027. HR Trends suggest more hiring for Skilled Freshers and QA Testers. This course here is your gateway to a successful career in the Testing Industry. The course has been created by experienced IT professionals with a combined experience of over 10 years in Automation and Manual Testing. So whether you are a fresh graduate looking for a bright career option, or an experienced Tester looking to strengthen your testing skills, this course will be turned out to be just the right resource you need.
Responsibilities of a QA Tester
- Evaluating technical design documents and quality specifications in order to provide timely and significant feedback.
- Creating test cases and plans that are thorough, comprehensive, and well-organized.
- Planning, prioritizing, estimating, and coordinating activities related to quality testing.
- Utilizing open-source software to create, and run automation scripts.
- When bugs are fixed, thoroughly test them in regression.
- Monitor metrics for quality assurance, such as open defect counts and defect densities.
- Keep up with the latest testing strategies and tools.