API Testing with Postman Training
API Testing with Postman Training program focuses on mastering the art of testing APIs with Postman. The purpose of this training is to provide you with intensive training and mentorship in order to become a successful API tester in the IT market. This training will include how to work with the Postman API Testing tool, mock servers and write API requests, and much more.
This course does not assume any prior IT experience. A strong desire to learn QA Manual Testing is required.
What will you learn?
- What is an API? What is POSTMAN?
- How to install POSTMAN into your system.
- How to work with HTML Requests?
- Concept of Request and Response CRUD Functions Writing Test Scripts Workspace in POSTMAN
- What are Mock Servers?
- How to set up Mock Servers?
- How to Assert Response?
- How to write Pre-request and test scripts to assert?
- How to write the script to skip and failed test assertion
Duration: 30+ hours
Price: Price is Customizable.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Responsibilities Of API Tester
- Should be able to use all web methods, such as GET, POST, DELETE, etc.
- Verify the response, response time, and error code.
- Be able to validate the XML and JSON body by using JSON parsers.
- Knowledge of the OAuth and OAuth2 authentication mechanisms is required. & many more…