Course Overview and Goals
The Infotek Solutions Inc.’s 2-Days Master of Manual Testing training Bootcamp program is designed to understand how to develop Test Cases and Scenarios that may be Specification-based (Black-Box Techniques) or Experience-based (Error Guessing Techniques). In this course, you will learn Configuration Management, Risk Management, and Defect Management tool(JIRA), etc. The goal of this course program is to provide you an intensive training & mentor you to be a successful QA Manual Tester for the IT market.
Manual testing is a process of finding out the defects or bugs in a software program, which is done by a Manual Tester. In this method, the tester plays an important role as an end-user and verifies that all the features of the application are working correctly.
This course will include
- Introduction to Software Testing
- SDLC / STLC
- Types of Testing
- Test Cases
- Test Strategy and Execution
- Agile Testing
- JIRA etc.
Testing Environment: Candidate practice on the platform provided by Infotek Solutions Inc.
This course does not assume any prior IT experience. A strong desire to learn QA Manual Testing is required.
- Agile, Mentorship & Software testing Academy access will be available through training and after training
- You will be working on functional automation on different projects
- You will practice on interview questions and resume from day one
Duration: 2 Days