About the program
Why You Should Attend?
- Practice questions and answers.
- Prepare yourself and get ISTQB certification.
- International recognition of acquired competencies and skills
Audience and Requirements:
- QA, BA and anyone who is interested to know and apply automation Testing.
- Needs prior knowledge about software testing fundamentals. Check “Fundamentals of Software Testing” from our portal for more details.
- Mentorship will be provided throughout and after the training.
- You will be working on functional automation on different projects
- You will practise on interview questions and secession from day one.
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Mail us : email@example.com
What will you learn (Course layout)
Module 1: Fundamentals of Testing
- 1.1 What is Testing?
- 1.2 Typical Objectives of Testing
- 1.3 Testing and Debugging
- 1.4 Why is Testing Necessary?
- 1.5 Testing’s Contributions to Success
- 1.6 Quality Assurance and Testing
- 1.7 Errors
- 1.8 Defects
- 1.9 and Failures
- 1.10 Defects
- 1.11 Root Causes and Effects
- 1.12 Seven Testing Principles
- 1.13 Test Process
- 1.14 Test Process in Context
- 1.15 Test Activities and Tasks
- 1.16 Test Work Products
- 1.17 Traceability between the Test Basis and Test Work Products
- 1.18 The Psychology of Testing
- 1.19 Human Psychology and Testing
- 1.20 Tester’s and Developer’s Mindsets
Module 2: Testing Throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- 2.1 Software Development Lifecycle Models
- 2.2 Software Development and Software Testing
- 2.3 Software Development Lifecycle Models in Context
- 2.4 Test Levels
- 2.5 Component Testing
- 2.6 Integration Testing
- 2.7 System Testing
- 2.8 Acceptance Testing
- 2.9 Test Types
- 2.10 Functional Testing
- 2.11 Non-functional Testing
- 2.12 White-box Testing
- 2.13 Change-related Testing
- 2.14 Test Types and Test Levels
- 2.15 Maintenance Testing
- 2.16 Triggers for Maintenance
- 2.17 Impact Analysis for Maintenance
Module 3: Static Testing
- 3.1 Static Testing Basics
- 3.2 Work Products that Can Be Examined by Static Testing
- 3.3 Benefits of Static Testing
- 3.4 Differences between Static and Dynamic Testing
- 3.5 Review Process
- 3.6 Work Product Review Process
- 3.7 Roles and responsibilities in a formal review
- 3.8 Review Types
- 3.9 Applying Review Techniques
- 3.10 Success Factors for Reviews
Module 4: Test Techniques
- 4.1 Categories of Test Techniques
- 4.2 Categories of Test Techniques and Their Characteristics
- 4.3 Black-box Test Techniques
- 4.4 Equivalence Partitioning
- 4.5 Boundary Value Analysis
- 4.6 Decision Table Testing
- 4.7 State Transition Testing
- 4.8 Use Case Testing
- 4.9 White-box Test Techniques
- 4.10 Statement Testing and Coverage
- 4.11 Decision Testing and Coverage
- 4.12 The Value of Statement and Decision Testing
- 4.13 Experience-based Test Techniques
- 4.14 Error Guessing
- 4.15 Exploratory Testing
- 4.16 Checklist-based Testing
Module 5: 5 Test Management
- 5.1 Test Organization
- 5.2 Independent Testing
- 5.3 Tasks of a Test Manager and Tester
- 5.4 Test Planning and Estimation
- 5.5 Purpose and Content of a Test Plan
- 5.6 Test Strategy and Test Approach
- 5.7 Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria (Definition of Ready and Definition of Done)
- 5.8 Test Execution Schedule
- 5.9 Factors Influencing the Test Effort
- 5.10 Test Estimation Techniques
- 5.11 Test Monitoring and Control
- 5.12 Metrics Used in Testing
- 5.13 Purposes
- 5.14 Contents
- 5.15 and Audiences for Test Reports
- 5.16 Configuration Management
- 5.17 Risks and Testing
- 5.18 Definition of Risk
- 5.19 Product and Project Risks
- 5.20 Risk-based Testing and Product Quality
- 5.21 Defect Management
Module 6: Tool Support for Testing
- 6.1 Test Tool Considerations
- 6.2 Test Tool Classification
- 6.3 Benefits and Risks of Test Automation
- 6.4 Special Considerations for Test Execution and Test Management Tools
- 6.5 Effective Use of Tools
- 6.6 Main Principles for Tool Selection
- 6.7 Pilot Projects for Introducing a Tool into an Organization
- 6.8 Success Factors for Tools
Request a detailed syllabus.
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does Infotek-Solutions provide?
@Infotek, we offer instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based trainings for various courses to the learners.
Are classes @Infotek-Solutions conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @Infotek-Solutions are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.
Who are the instructors @Infotek-Solutions?
@Infotek-Solutions, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Call us at +1-800-543-5571Contact Admissions Support