About the program
This course provides a realistic overview of what business analysis is, and what a business analyst does. So what does a Business Analysis do? A Business Analysis helps businesses do business better. The person who carries out this task is called a business analyst or BA.
Business Analysts skills are in demand. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, a 20% job growth rate for Business Analysts is expected until 2024, and the outlook for the rest of the world should be higher still. Join us as we take you through the foundations of business analysis tools and techniques.
Join us as we take you through the foundations of business analysis tools and techniques. We will go over on how these skills as a business analysis are used to gather requirements and identify solutions to provide better business outcomes
What are the requirements?
- A strong desire to learn business analysis
- Some business strategy knowledge helpful
- No technical background required
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 80 lectures and 20 hours of content!
- Learn the foundations of business analysis
- Learn how to gather requirements from stakeholders and documentary sources
- Learn how to analyze, diagram and model requirements
- Learn how to present requirements effectively and gain acceptance
- Learn how to manage requirements assets after the project is complete
What is the target audience?
- Notice to intermediate Business Analysts
- Professionals looking to transition into a Business Analyst role
What will you learn (Course layout)
Stakeholders & Project Manager
Lifecycles Overview of Life Cycles
Requirements Initiative Forming Requirements
Request a detailed syllabus.
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?