About the program
After completing this course, you will be able to pass the AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification Exam and you will be able to design, architect, and implement a cloud solution on the AWS Cloud Platform with high availability, scalability, and security.
What will I learn?
- Gain the knowledge to pass one of the Top 2 IT certifications
- Set up Cloud Environment with Best Practices
- Design and Architect Cloud Solution
- Design Highly Resilient and Scalable Websites on AWS
- Set up Network, Compute, Database, and Storage Resources on the Cloud
- AWS Free Tier Cloud
- Account Desire to learn
- Basic Understanding of Linux, Windows OS
- Fundamentals of Networking
- $80000 to $132,840 per year Ref: Salary.com, Glassdoor, PayScale
Skill Measured in Certification Exam
- Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures 30%
- Domain 2: Design Resilient Architectures 26%
- Domain 3: Design High-Performing Architectures 24%
- Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures 20%
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Mail us : email@example.com
What will you learn (Course layout)
Module 1: Domain 1: Design Secure Architectures
- 1.1 Task Statement 1: Design secure access to AWS resources.
- 1.2 Task Statement 2: Design secure workloads and applications.
- 1.3 Task Statement 3: Determine appropriate data security controls.
Module 2: Domain 2: Design Resilient Architectures
- 2.1 Task Statement 1: Design scalable and loosely coupled architectures.
- 2.2 Task Statement 2: Design highly available and/or fault-tolerant architectures.
Module 3: Domain 3: Design High-Performing Architectures
- 3.1 Task Statement 1: Determine high-performing and/or scalable storage solutions.
- 3.2 Task Statement 2: Design high-performing and elastic compute solutions.
- 3.3 Task Statement 3: Determine high-performing database solutions.
- 3.4 Task Statement 4: Determine high-performing and/or scalable network architectures.
- 3.5 Task Statement 5: Determine high-performing data ingestion and transformation solutions.
Module 4: Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- 4.1 Task Statement 1: Design cost-optimized storage solutions.
- 4.2 Task Statement 2: Design cost-optimized compute solutions.
- 4.3 Task Statement 3: Design cost-optimized database solutions.
- 4.4 Task Statement 4: Design cost-optimized network architectures.
Request a detailed syllabus.
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?