About the program
Infotek Solutions Inc designed the Certified Cloud Practitioner prep course for non-technical personnel in sales, support, and managerial roles who need to have a high-level understanding of AWS, but don't need to know each service on a technical level.
What will I learn?
- Gain Knowledge to Pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification exam.
- Set up Cloud Environment with Best Practices.
- Gain Knowledge about AWS Global Infrastructure.
- Understand various AWS Compute, Network, Database Services
- On-premise migration services of AWS
- AWS Account.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing
- Understanding of Cloud Deployment Models.
- Knowledge of Networking
- Understanding of Linux and Windows OS
- IT professionals
- Technical Support guys
- $1,48,623 per year
- Ref: Salary.com, Glassdoor, PayScale
Skill Measured in Certification Exam
- Domain 1: Cloud Concepts 26%
- Domain 2: Security and Compliance 25%
- Domain 3: Technology 33%
- Domain 4: Billing and Pricing 16%
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Mail us : email@example.com
What will you learn (Course layout)
Module 1: Domain 1: Cloud Concepts
- 1.1 1.1 Define the AWS Cloud and its value proposition
- 1.2 1.2 Identify aspects of AWS Cloud economics
- 1.3 1.3 Explain the different cloud architecture design principles
Module 2: Domain 2: Security and Compliance
- 2.1 2.1 Define the AWS shared responsibility model
- 2.2 2.2 Define AWS Cloud security and compliance concepts
- 2.3 2.3 Identify AWS access management capabilities
- 2.4 2.4 Identify resources for security support
Module 3: Domain 3: Technology
- 3.1 3.1 Define methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- 3.2 3.2 Define the AWS global infrastructure
- 3.3 3.3 Identify the core AWS services
- 3.4 3.4 Identify resources for technology support
Module 4: Domain 4: Billing and Pricing
- 4.1 4.1 Compare and contrast the various pricing models for AWS (for example
- 4.2 On-Demand Instances
- 4.3 Reserved Instances
- 4.4 and Spot Instance pricing)
- 4.5 4.2 Recognize the various account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing
- 4.6 4.3 Identify resources available for billing support
Request a detailed syllabus.
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?