About the program
Accelerate your career in mobile app development. Learn to build Android apps with our Android Basics in Android Studio training — no programming experience is necessary.
Mobile apps and smartphones are everywhere, with more people spending time in media on phones than on laptops or other devices. As an Android developer, you'll have the opportunity to reach people through your apps.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn the foundations of Android Studio.
- Get in-depth knowledge of messaging APIs, rich user interface creations, Android SDK, and much more.
- Real-time projects, examples, use cases, and hands-on approaches with theoretical and practical training.
- Using the SQLite database, you will understand how to work with external databases.
- You will learn how to make a messaging app using Firebase.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving.
With this program, you can qualify for in-demand mid-level jobs in Android development.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
No prior knowledge is required for Android Development
No Android coding knowledge is required!
To have basic Android and Java Programming knowledge
Having a working computer and internet.
What is the target audience?
- Those who want to develop an Android mobile application
- Who wants to improve their existing android knowledge
- Who wants to change career to Android Developer
Call us : +1-800-543-5571
Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
What will you learn (Course layout)
Module 1: Basic of Java
- 1.1 Classes & Objects
- 1.2 Conditional Statements
- 1.3 OOPs Concept
- 1.4 Method Overloading and Method Overriding
- 1.5 Packages
- 1.6 String Arrays
- 1.7 Exception Handling
Module 2: Android Architecture
- 2.1 Android Architecture
- 2.2 Application Frameworks
- 2.3 Android Libraries
- 2.4 Run time
- 2.5 Dalvik Virtual Machine
Module 3: Setup of Android Development Environment
- 3.1 System Requirements
- 3.2 Java
- 3.3 Android Studio and Android SDK Installation
- 3.4 Android SDK and Tools
- 3.5 Android Virtual Devices & Device Definitions
Module 4: Android Application Fundamentals
- 4.1 Android Application Building Blocks
- 4.2 Activities
- 4.3 Life Cycle
- 4.4 Intents and Results
- 4.5 Shutting Down components
- 4.6 Activity Life Cycle
Module 5: User Interface Design
- 5.1 XML Layouts
- 5.2 Layout Parameters
- 5.3 Linear Layout
- 5.4 Relative Layout
- 5.5 Frame Layout
- 5.6 Scroll View
Module 6: Android Tools
- 6.1 Android UI and Advance Java
- 6.2 Dialog Box
- 6.3 Splash
- 6.4 Scroll Bar
- 6.5 Time and Date
- 6.6 Android Widget Development
Module 7: Data Storage
- 7.1 Shared Preferences
- 7.2 SQLite Database/Firebase
Module 8: Android Media API
- 8.1 Playing Audio/Video
- 8.2 Controlling Camera Settings
- 8.3 Taking a Picture
Module 9: Telephone Manager
- 9.1 Making Phone Calls
- 9.2 Controlling the Phone
Module 10: Wi-Fi
- 10.1 Managing Network and Your Wi-Fi
- 10.2 Managing Active Connections
Module 11: Bluetooth
- 11.1 Introducing the Bluetooth Service
- 11.2 Communication with Bluetooth
Module 12: Fragments
- 12.1 Introduction To Fragments
- 12.2 Types & its Features
- 12.3 Fragment Life Cycle & its Call Backs
- 12.4 Communication with Other Fragments
Module 13: Location and Map
- 13.1 Types of Google Maps
- 13.2 Current Location
Module 14: Working with Lists
- 14.1 List View and List Adapter
- 14.2 Adapter view and subclasses
- 14.3 Spinner and Spinner Adapter
- 14.4 Custom Adapters
- 14.5 Expandable List View & Expandable List Adapter
Module 15: Sensors
- 15.1 How Sensor works
- 15.2 Listening to sensor readings
Module 16: Content Provider, Services, and Broadcast Receiver
- 16.1 Content provider MIME Types
- 16.2 Adding changing and removing content
- 16.3 Working with contents
- 16.4 Implementing Services
- 16.5 Implement Broadcast Receiver
Module 17: Android System Overview
- 17.1 Preferences
- 17.2 Notifications
- 17.3 Handling Runtime changes
Request a detailed syllabus.
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?