About the program
ALM (Quality Center) Installation on Win7 – Issues | Challenges | Solution
Detailed Process of Logging Issues, Defects or Incidents in ALM (QC).
Test Case Execution & Result Upload In ALM (QC) Test Lab.
Exporting Test Cases from Excel to ALM (QC) & ALM (QC) to Excel.
Downloading ALM Addins for Word, Excel, QTP/UFT etc.
What are the requirements?
Basics of software testing
What am I going to get from this course?
Have optimum knowledge of HP ALM / QC Tool
Have understanding of ALM installation, defect logging in tool, exporting & downloading test cases
Receive knowledge of downloading & installing ALM / QC Addins
Understand process of test execution and reporting in ALM/QC
What is the target audience?
Those who are involved in any phase of software development lifecycle such as developer, QA, QA Lead, Test Manager, Business Analyst/User etc.
- Working with Releases
- Understanding the relationship between releases, milestones and cycles
- Creating a release tree
- Assigning requirements to releases and cycles
- Assigning tests to releases and cycles
-WORKING WITH REQUIREMENTS
- Understanding requirement types
- Building a requirements tree
- linking requirements to defects, tests, test configurations
- requirements traceability
- coverage analysis
- risk analysis
- reporting and tracking requirements
- Modify existing types
- Create New Requirement types
- Working with Test Cases
- Subject Tree and Test Grid Views
- Creating Test Cases
- Defining test steps and parameters
- Test Configurations
- reporting and tracking test plans
- Working With Test Sets
- Test sets, cycles and releases
- Creating test sets
- Executing tests and test configurations
- Test Scheduling
- Managing Defects
- Tracking Defect changes and history
- Associating defects to other entities
- Tracking the status of defects
- Integrating Business Models
- Linking to Requirements
-TEST RESOURCES MODULE
- Using the Test Resources Module Importing Tests and Requirements
- Importing data from Excel, MS Word
- Associate users with the project
- Add new users Groups
- View properties of existing Groups
- Add or Modify Groups
- Add/Remove Users to Group Module Access
- Modify current users properties
- Determining Module Access
- Modifying System Fields
- Adding User Fields
- Field Types
-RISK BASED QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Setup Business Criticality criterion
- Setup failure probability
- Setup risk constants
- Define Project lists
- Modify List Values