About the program
What I am going to learn throughout this course? You will learn:
- Software testing process in detail through different projects
- Testing techniques, approaches, implementations through different projects
- Different testing management, integration and automation tools
- To automate test cases using Java Selenium WebDriver
- Performance testing techniques and apply using tools like Jmeter
- Database design, Management tools, SQL, and backend testing in detail
- Webservice and webservice testing using SOAPUI
- And prepare yourself for ISTQB test certification
For more information please check the curriculum...
Audience and Requirements:
- Anyone who is interested to be QA and wants to hit QA job market
- No prior knowledge needed but strong desire to learn.
- You will be working on four big projects and experience yourself
- Mentorship will be available throughout training and after training
- You will practice on interview questions starting from day one
What will you learn (Course layout)
Fundamentals of Software Testing
Software Development Life Cycle in waterfall, V-model and agile environment, Different types of testing techniques and methodologies, Review SRS, BRS, FRS documents, Write checklist, prepare test plan, write test cases,
Business analyst core principles
Overview of Business Analysis,Overview of a company/corporate,Overview of a project,Basic Project management principles review,What is Business Analysis,General Phases of IT Project,Types of Requirements,SDLC Methodologies,Important BA Templates
Project management principles, Agile practice for QA/BA
Agile testing is the methodology and practice of software testing under agile software development which needs team collaboration, and applies in short time incremental and iterative development process.
Jira: Software Development Management Tool
JIRA is a popular project management tool, like HP-ALM, that is used to manage software development process on various methodologies and work flow.
In IT technologies, you will get the knowledge of various & their components like Java / J2EE, Dot Net, ETL & Big data, XML, Web Services, Cloud / Virtualization, XAMPP / LAMP, Web Development / Portals, JSON, Operating systems, Networking, IT security etc.
Database Development, SQL and Backend Testing
Almost all corporations use database to store and manipulate their data at the back, and provide the data/information to their customers through different applications like websites.
Java, Object Oriented Programming( Java OOP)
Java is used to develop softwares, applications and services throughout the world; ranging from industrial e-commerce website to android apps, from scientific application to financial applications. Coding is must for IT professionals no matter in what role you are working. It is must for testers to do automation testing and white box testing.
Selenium Automation Testing in Java
Selenium is one of the most popular automation testing tool used in industry to test different web and mobile applications.
Performance Testing + Jmeter
Performance testing is a non-functional test to determine the system scalability, reliability and resource usage under various workloads. Using JMeter you can test and analyze performance(load, stress, spike, …) of a variety of services, with a focus on web applications.
SoapUI: Web Service Testing
SoapUI, from smartBear, is used to test functional, performance, Regression, security and compliance test for SOAP and REST APIs.
Linux is an open source command base operating system which is highly use to manage servers. Using linux commands you can install and configure software, manage and secure file, users, networks and servers like Database and Web-Servers.
Principles of Testing Terminology, Testing Throughout the Life-Cycle, Dynamic Testing Techniques, Static Testing, Test Management, Tool Support for Testing
Interview preparation / hundreds of questions and answers from day one
Request a detailed syllabus.
Start Your Learning (Upcoming batch information)
Monday , 23 Apr, 2018
18:30 PM EST
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
Are classes @Infotek-Solutions conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @Infotek-Solutions are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.
Who are the instructors @Infotek-Solutions?
@Infotek-Solutions, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
What kind of learning does Infotek-Solutions provide?
@Infotek, we offer instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based trainings for various courses to the learners.
Call us at +1-800-543-5571Contact Admissions Support