About the program
What I am going to learn throughout this course? You will learn:
- The science behind performance testing
- Hardware, Operating system and network architectures in performance point of view
- Different testing resources, parameters and metrics use for performance testing
- Performance testing techniques, approaches, implementations on different projects
- Design test environment, control bottleneck and monier entier testing
- To automate performance test using different tools like Jmeter, LoadRunner, SOAPUI
- Different protocols like JDBC, HTTP, TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP to test different applications
- Statistics(sample data, mean, variance, …, standard deviation) for data analysis and decision
- Log, present and analyse results in different formats like graph and tabular
- Able to compare performance of different products and provide final report
For more information please check the curriculum...
Audience and Requirements:
- Anyone who is interested to become performance tester and wants to lead challenging and Performance Testing assignments in IT Industry.
- No prior knowledge needed but strong desire to learn.
- You will be working on four big projects and experience yourself
- Mentorship will be available throughout and after training
- You will practice on interview questions starting from day one
What will you learn (Course layout)
Fundamentals of Performance Testing
Performance testing is a non-functional test to determine the system scalability, reliability and resource usage under various workloads. Understand performance testing concepts, parameters and metrics, Define scenarios from any project that needs performance testing, Define specific parameters and metrics for each scenarios
Jmeter Performance Testing
Apache JMeter is a free tool that can be used to do performance testing. Using JMeter you can test and analyze performance(load, stress, spike, …) of a variety of services, with a focus on web applications. Understand JMeter components like Samplers, Listeners, Logic Controllers, Configuration Elements, Assertions and Reports., Use different Jmeter plugins
LoadRunner Performance Testing
LoadRunner is a performance testing automation tool that supports desktop as well as web based applications; also support almost all commonly use protocols. Understand LoadRunner architecture, Use LoadRunner to test from middle to advance performance tests, Use LoadRunner to test web based, desktop applications and services
SoapUI for Web Service Performance Testing
SoapUI, from smartBear, is used to test functional, performance, regression, security and compliance test for SOAP and REST APIs. Create projects, test suites, test cases, test steps and populate variable data, Understand request and response WSDL files and JSON files, Create mocks for integration testing
Request a detailed syllabus.
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
What kind of learning does Infotek-Solutions provide?
@Infotek, we offer instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based trainings for various courses to the learners.
Who are the instructors @Infotek-Solutions?
@Infotek-Solutions, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
Are classes @Infotek-Solutions conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @Infotek-Solutions are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.
Call us at +1-800-784-6129Contact Admissions Support