About the program
What I am going to learn throughout this course? You will learn:
- You will learn Software Development Life Cycle in waterfall, V-model and agile environment.
- You will learn Software Testing Life Cycle practically on four projects
- You will review SRS, BRS, FRS documents, write checklist, prepare test plan, write test cases, execute test cases and report defects
- You will learn different types of testing techniques and methodologies
- You will process defects through defect life cycle
- You will also learn widely use software management tools named Jira and QC-ALM
- Software testing process in detail through different projects
- Testing techniques, approaches, implementations through different projects
- Database design, Management tools, SQL, and backend testing in detail
For more information please check the curriculum...
Audience and Requirements:
- Anyone who is interested to be QA and wants to hit QA job market
- No prior knowledge needed but strong desire to learn.
- Mentorship will be available through training and after training
- You will practise on interview questions starting from day one
- You will be working on three big projects and experience yourself
What will you learn (Course layout)
Fundamentals of Software Testing
This lesson will teach you the science of software testing using three different live projects. After completing this course, you will be able to know: Software Development Life Cycle in waterfall, V-model and agile environment.
Agile Software Testing
Agile testing is the methodology and practice of software testing under agile software development which needs team collaboration, and applies in short time incremental and iterative development process. Agile manifesto and its types, Principles of agile testing
HP-ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) - QC
HP-ALM is a project management tool that is used to manage software development process from beginning to end. Understand Architecture of HP-ALM, Create projects, users and assign users to projects, Manage projects through releases, cycles, milestones and scopes.
Jira: Software Development Management Tool
JIRA is a popular project management tool, like HP-ALM, that is used to manage software development process on various methodologies and work flow. Installation of JIRA cloud, Create projects, set workflow and assign users to projects.
Database Development, SQL and Backend Testing
Almost all corporations use database to store and manipulate their information at the back, and provide the data/information to their customers through different applications like websites, Database development life cycle by defining Entities, Attributes, Constraints, ER diagram, Normalization and final Schema, You will develop an E-commerce database from beginning to end.
Fundamentals of Performance Testing
Performance testing is a non-functional test performed to determine the system scalability, reliability and resource usage under various workloads. Understand performance testing concept, parameters and metrics, Define scenarios from any project that needs performance test
Linux Operating System for Testers
Linux is an open source command base operating system which is highly use to manage servers. Using linux commands you can install and configure software, manage and secure file, users, networks and servers like Database and Web-Servers. Install and start linux machine, Understand Linux architecture and file system
Request a detailed syllabus.
We connect each of our trainee to a mentor, Who help, asses, guide and mentor the candidate and make person industry ready.
- Mock interviews
- Technical interview questions
- What should be the idealistic answers.
- Right approach of answering questions in interview.
- Self assessment module to check your progress.
Effective Resume Building
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resumes.
- How to describe your project?
- How experienced resume is different from fresher.
- How to build resume for Career switch from Non-IT to IT.
- What are top 7 ways of building effective resumes?
Job Placement Assistance
- Know where to apply for jobs?
- Right way of applying for jobs?
- Understand how to get freelancing and part time jobs
- Know how to get startup and flexible jobs?
Get Answers (Answering their questions)
Who are the instructors @Infotek-Solutions?
@Infotek-Solutions, we have an instructor community of industry professionals who are working in leading organizations and are veterans in their respective fields. These experts belong to various industries and are willing to share their talent with learners like you.
What kind of learning does Infotek-Solutions provide?
@Infotek, we offer instructor-led online live sessions and classroom-based trainings for various courses to the learners.
Are classes @Infotek-Solutions conducted through online video streaming?
Yes, the classes @Infotek-Solutions are conducted through online video streaming where there is two-way communication between users and instructors. The users can speak by using a microphone, chat by sending a message through a chat window and share their screens with an instructor. For better understanding, users also get recorded video of the class.
Call us at +1-800-784-6129Contact Admissions Support