About the program
What will I learn?
This course is designed to cover all aspects of JMeter at a professional level to do complete performance testing in a real world best practice.
After completing this course you will be able to
- Understand JMeter components like Samplers, Listeners, Logic Controllers, Configuration Elements, Assertions and Reports.
- Use different Jmeter plugins
- Plan and perform load, stress, spike test
- Do data driven testing for web forms, databases, web services, …
- Able to test goal oriented scenarios.
- Develop/auto record your scripts using JMeter
- Execute your tests and generating reports
- Do distributed testing and monitor through PerfMon
- Use BlazeMeter: Jmeter on the cloud
Please check the curriculum for more information..
Audience and Requirements:
- QA, BA, Manager and anyone who is interested to know Jmeter for performance testing.
- Needs prior knowledge about software and performance test fundamentals. Look “Fundamentals of Software Testing” and “Fundamentals of Performance Testing” from our portal.
- Mentorship will be available throughout the training and after training
- You will be working with real life challenges
- You will practice on interview questions and secession from day one
- Introduction to Performance Testing and Jmeter
- Fundamentals of Performance Testing and Jmeter
- Jmeter Installation
- Jmeter Architecture
- Jmeter in GUI Mode
- Jmeter in Server Mode
- Jmeter in Command Mode
- Jmeter Record and Play
- Building Simple Jmeter Test Plan
- Run Simple Test
- Using Variables
- Using Jmeter Proxy to Record and Play
- Jmeter Templates
- Jmeter Elements and Execution Orders
- Jmeter Elements and Functionalities
- Jmeter Elements Execution Order
- Element Thread Groups
- Number of Thread,
- Ramp up,
- Loop Count
- Element Samplers
- BSF, ...
- Element Listener
- Jmeter Graph Output
- Standard Deviation
- Element Timer types
- Constant Timer
- Gaussian Random Timer
- Uniform Random Timer, ...
- Element Assertion
- XML, HTML, … assertions
- Element Controllers
- Module, ...
- Element Processors
- Export Data to CSV File and Use Excel graph
- Jmeter Plugins and Plugin Manager
- Jmeter distributions testing:
- setup Master and slave Jmeter and system under test
- Jmeter-server.bat and jmeter.properties
Scenario 1: Show your test environment setup if you are assigned to a scenario that requires a website should serve 300,000 requests/second. The company also needs you to use free testing tools, 10 personal computers they have, 1 server, 1 supper routers, network cables.
Scenario 2: Do performance test for booking a flight business process, includes login, find flight, book and logout. Use regular expression to check whether the right page is displaying or not. Testing site is “http://newtours.demoaut.com/”
Scenario 3: Perform data driven performance test for tours registration page.
Scenario 4: Perform database performance test for selecting customers from customer table of E-commerce table. You must create the database on your local XAMPP, create customer table and add some records.